Thursday, August 26, 2010

More On "Cars Land"

A few days ago I posted some cool new info on the all-new Cars-themed attraction coming to Disney's California Adventure in 2012, Cars Land. Well, yesterday I was searching the web for something new on Cars Land and I found some cool pictures of the upcoming attraction here. I have also posted them below with my own little captions. Enjoy!


A summary (in pictures) of what you can expect to find at Cars Land when it opens in 2012.


A crowded Radiator Springs filled with guests looking for more Cars action!


The "E"-ticket ride at Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers.


The Tractor which guests will be riding on the exciting new ride, Mater's Junkyard Jamboree at Cars Land.

Look forward to more awesome news and info on Cars Land right here, on Pixar Corner!

Are you as excited as I am for Cars Land to open?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!