Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Full-Length Cars 2 Trailer Now Online!



When I checked the Cars 2 website this morning, it had the same old teaser trailer and concept art it has had for the past few weeks. Well, when I checked it this afternoon when I got home from school and finished all my homework, it had an all new full-length trailer, AND a bunch of new stills from the movie, including the one from last post.

Well, I have to say, now I am REALLY excited for Cars 2. Well, I pretty much always am excited for all Pixar movies, but this new trailer is really cool! I love how Lightning McQueen got slightly modified since the last movie, with a new paint job and that cool new spoiler (which looks SO cool on him), and it looks as if he's finally installed headlights! Also, it looks as if this new film is going to be packed with quite a lot of action!

The new trailer also revealed some new characters, like the possible villain of the film, his possible evil minions, a sleek, purple colored female car, and Finn McMissile. According to a trustworhty Pixarian, Finn McMissile is being voiced by British actor Michael Caine, and it is thought that Emily Mortimer is voicing the sleek, purple female vehicle.

Well, this trailer, and of course all the amazing new stills is all we have to marvel at of Cars 2 so far, but don't worry, the wait will be over in exactly 7 months and 8 days.

So, what did you think? Are you excited for Cars 2?

No comments: