Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Cars 2 Poster

Surfing around the web is one of the ways that help me find interesting stuff for my blog, and sure enough, that's how I stumbled upon this. Seen above is the newest poster to the highly anticipated film of the summer, Cars 2. It's pretty similar to the first one we saw a few weeks back, but this poster features some of the characters from the movie (Lightning McQueen, Mater, Finn McMissile, Holley Shiftwell, Luigi, and let's not forget Guido). I haven't found this poster in high resolution (the one seen above is the best I could find) but once I have, I will post it on the blog. So stay tuned for the high res version of this neat poster, and also, we'll probably be seeing a whole bunch of other new posters for Cars 2, so as I said, stay tuned.

No comments: