Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cool Pixar Pic: Homecoming

One week ago, Toy Story 3 took home the awards for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song at the 83rd Academy Awards. Lee Unkrich posted this picture on Twitter. That big, big crowd of Pixar workers was waiting for him at the studio when he returned. That looks like it must have been a really awesome moment, and not just for Lee, but for everybody at Pixar. Not everyone knows how difficult it is to make an animated movie as good as Toy Story 3, so I think it's great that these people's talents are recognized by winning an Oscar. Again, congratulations Pixar.

Also, Lee tweeted this other cool picture, related to his Oscar win. "Safety first." Funny.

Note: I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my Cars 2 Character Profiles. I will begin catching up this week starting with Shu Todoroki.

No comments: