Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trailer for Brave Video Game


The video game adaptation of Brave will hit store shelves this year, and here is the first trailer for the game.



I have to admit, it does not look as good as the Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 video games did, and I have a feeling it has to do with the fact that this one isn't being developed by Avalanche Software, as the TS3 and Cars 2 ones were. And also, I haven't heard a lot about Pixar being closely involved with the development of this one, so it may turn out to be like any standard video game adaptation of a movie. The Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 games are, without a doubt, the best video games based on a movie that I have ever played. I could be wrong about this Brave one though, so I will give it a try.

Of course, this video game doesn't one bit affect my intense excitement for the actual movie!

No comments: